- The Institute of New Structural Economics (INSE) at Peking University invites applications for tenure-track positions at all levels in all fields of economics. Candidates must receive a Ph.D. by August 2019 and must demonstrate the potential to achieve excellence in both research and teaching. The Institute offers competitive salary and benefits in accordance with applicant’s qualification and experiences. Candidate interviews will be conducted in Atlanta, GA on January 4-6, 2019. All application materials should be received by November 30, 2018.
- Materials required
- 2.Cover letter (including a description of proposed research related to New Structural Economics for the next three years)；
- 3.Representative papers or other publications
- 4.Three reference letters
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their application materials and three letters of reference to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org